COVID 19 - Updates - We continue to follow with the latest updates and following public health recommendations.
If you have had any symptoms such as:
- cough or shortness of breath
- fever or chills
- repeated shaking with chills
- sore throat
- muscle pain
- new loss of taste or smell
Please notify a staff member when attempting to schedule or coming in for your appointment.
Bring a copy of your vaccination card to your appointment.
In preparation for your procedure, you may be asked to take a COVID 19 molecular assay test (nasal swab) unless you are vaccinated
- After you take the test please make attempts to self-isolate/quarantine till your procedure.
- If positive you will be asked to self-isolate and coordinate treatment options with your primary care doctor. If positive your procedure may be delayed 21 days or based on current recommendations
- On the day of your appointment or procedure please wear a mask and follow instructions entering the facility. Your Ride will not be able to enter the facility and should be available off-premises. Please have the cellphone of your ride available so we can coordinate discharge and pick up.
We will continue to follow updates from local and federal recommendations.
For additional resources please visit the CDC website or review the patient information flyer