COVID 19 - Updates - We continue to follow with the latest updates and following public health recommendations.
If you have had any symptoms such as:
- cough or shortness of breath
- fever or chills
- repeated shaking with chills
- sore throat
- muscle pain
- new loss of taste or smell
Please notify a staff member when attempting to schedule or coming in for your appointment.
Bring a copy of your vaccination card to your appointment.
In preparation for your procedure, you may be asked to take a COVID 19 molecular assay test (nasal swab) unless you are vaccinated
- After you take the test please make attempts to self-isolate/quarantine till your procedure.
- If positive you will be asked to self-isolate and coordinate treatment options with your primary care doctor. If positive your procedure may be delayed 21 days or based on current recommendations
- On the day of your appointment or procedure please wear a mask and follow instructions entering the facility. Your Ride will not be able to enter the facility and should be available off-premises. Please have the cellphone of your ride available so we can coordinate discharge and pick up.
We will continue to follow updates from local and federal recommendations.